This Word: Lists video also includes:
How can Microsoft Word users better format lists in a document? A helpful video from the Microsoft Word series guides scholars in working with lists. Specifically, they discover how to increase and decrease an indent level, create multilevel lists, and customize bullets.
- Allow pupils to practice creating and restarting a numbered list
- Expects that instructors will teach lessons in order
- Access to Microsoft Word may benefit learners
- Video is ninth in a series of 44
- Narrator speaks slowly and clearly for maximum comprehension
- Includes a link to a text-based lesson