This Word: Links video also includes:
What's the best way to format text as a link when using a word processor? With the 10th video from the 44-part Microsoft Word series, scholars learn how to insert hyperlinks into a Word document. They discover how create links for e-mail and web addresses, and also learn how to test, edit, and remove links.
- Have learners engage in a turn and talk to explain how to test a hyperlink in a Word document
- Teachers should show videos from the series in order
- Access to Microsoft Word may improve student understanding
- A text-based lesson provides a guided tutorial with images
- Video has effective pacing with easy-to-follow instructions