This Word: Header and Footers video also includes:
Even Word documents have heads and feet! The video from the Microsoft Word series is all about headers and footers. Scholars learn how to use preset headers and footers and work within the Design tab. They also discover how to insert page numbers into a document.
- Have pupils practice inserting the date and time into a header or footer
- Expects that learners have access to Microsoft Word
- Show video installments in order
- Serves as the 15th of 44 videos in a series covering Word
- Provides access to a text-based lesson tutorial
- Slow-paced narration facilitates student learning