This Word: Getting Started video also includes:
How does Microsoft Word help people make professional-looking documents? Scholars explore the Word interface and learn how to access a blank document in a matter of seconds. They also discover the Quick Access Toolbar and learn how to use Backstage View.
- Have individuals use Microsoft Word to type a reflection about the introductory video
- Instructors should teach the lessons in order
- Students may benefit from access to Microsoft Word for practice
- Provides a link to a helpful text lesson
- Narrator speaks clearly and slowly with effective pacing between topics