This Word: Breaks video also includes:
It's time to take a break! With a video from the Microsoft Word series, scholars learn how to insert page breaks to improve text flow in a Word document. They also discover the difference between column, section, and text wrapping breaks.
- Challenge small groups to create their own tutorials about how to effectively use breaks
- Invite volunteers to teach the class how to delete a page break from a document
- 13th of a 44-part series exploring word processing
- Order is important
- Provides access to a supplemental text-based lesson
- Video uses screen sharing to show students exactly how to perform each step in Microsoft Word