This Winnie-The-Pooh: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Winnie the Pooh lands in a gorse-bush plant in chapter one of A.A. Milne's beloved children's novel, Winnie-the-Pooh. With the novel study, scholars research three interesting facts about the plant. They also compose a four-line poem about Pooh's adventures, practice writing alliteration, and answer questions about their reading.
- Show learners an episode of the Winnie the Pooh cartoon
- Contains a preview of the full resource and does not cover the entire novel
- Students may require dictionaries to complete a vocabulary section
- Addresses reading comprehension, vocabulary development, and writing proficiency
- Includes two pre-reading activities to help motivate and engage readers