Scientists from Newton to Friedmann debated the future of the universe. Many scientists thought the universe might collapse on itself in a big crunch, but new mathematical models finally gave us an official answer. The Space Time video, part of the Cosmology playlist, explains the equation, the variables, and the process of determining the answer.
- Add the first Friedmann equation, at 4:45 to science journals
- Assumes understanding of higher level mathematics
- Video content lasts less than 10 minutes
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes
- Highlights the main equations and variables throughout