This Will Future Spacecraft Fit in Our Pockets? instructional video also includes:
Say goodbye to giant rocket ships and hello to micro-spacecraft. Taking a look at the future of space exploration, this video explores the development of tiny, expendable space probes that can investigate the far reaches of space and collect valuable information about our solar system and beyond.
- Add this video to a middle or high school lesson series on space exploration
- Show this video to your engineering and technology class before assigning them a spacecraft design project
- Assign this video and assessment as homework in your flipped classroom
- Fun illustrations help to engage students and visually support the content being presented
- Accompanying the video is a short assessment with five multiple choice and three free response questions
- Teachers are able to use the TEDEd website to design custom lessons based on the video