Jellyfish predate dinosaurs by 400 million years. The video explains how jellyfish without a heart, blood, or a brain have survived longer than most other species. It details two of their tricks for adapting and finding prey as their environment changes.
- Map the oceans in which jellyfish live
- Learn more about the way nematocysts work
- Video best fits when studying animal adaptation, ocean ecosystems, or jellyfish
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes subtitles for visual learners
- High-definition graphics enchant viewers