Take a ride through time as you learn about the status of the past, present, and future from a physics perspective. The video instructor explains the Big Bang Theory through the equilibrium of time. Learners connect the Second Law of Thermodynamics to the passage of time.
- Flip the classroom and assign the presentation as homework
- Create a guided notes document for learners to complete as they watch the video
- Pupils require Internet access to view the YouTube video independently
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- An interesting presentation holds viewers' attention
- Connects the content to real life