This Why Do We Have Seasons? interactive also includes:
Explore the reason for the seasons! An interactive lesson allows learners to explore the earth's rotation from the viewpoint of four cities at different latitudes. It provides descriptive information at eight points during the orbit including the equinox.
- Create a graphic organizer to record the similarities and differences of each city in the interactive
- Use discussion questions for warm-up and exit tickets
- Requires Internet access for individuals to explore the interactive
- Provides support materials
- Includes a teacher's guide for using the interactive in different ways