Young scientists will never look at clouds the same way again after watching this video from PBS Digital Studios. Viewers learn about the different types of clouds and their formation. The video will make your classes want to lie on the ground and watch the clouds pass by.
- Use the video to introduce a study of clouds
- Have learners take pictures of clouds and identify their types
- Learners should be familiar with condensation and adiabatic cooling
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes beautiful images of clouds
- YouTube site includes links for the books mentioned in the video