Explore explanations for the shockingly small size of the T-rex arms. A video lesson considers reasons why a T-rex has small arms through a process of elimination. Maybe the arms provide an advantage to the animal or maybe larger arms were simply a disadvantage. The narrator tackles the question from various angles.
- Pair the lesson with additional videos in the series to show examples of unexplained animal adaptations
- Brainstorm additional animal traits that seem odd
- Expects a basic understanding of animal adaptations
- Connects the question to animal behaviors and evolution
- Incorporates engaging images to add interest and clarity