In one gallon of seawater from Puerto Rico's bioluminescent bay, you can find 720,000 glowing algae, a very interesting multicellular organism. Viewers learn about the evolutionary advantages of being multicellular, instead of unicellular, in a video that explains these advantages.
- Read one or part of the six readings suggested in the description and discuss in class
- Show this video before video titled, "The Most Important Video in the History of Life"
- From the 4:40 mark and on is advertising
- Video uses high-quality images, embedded videos, and diagrams — a great mix to engage viewers
- Description includes links to related videos and further readings