This Who Do You Want to Be? lesson plan also includes:
Can posting art or music online lead to the career of your dreams? Inquisitive individuals consider their social media presence with a lesson from a series focusing on identity exploration and digital citizenship. Pairs put their heads together to assess their skills and determine the best outlet for their talents.
- Invite students to share with the class their talents they share online
- Have the group research stars that got their start by becoming Internet superstars
- Put pupils in pairs for the lesson
- A combination of introspective and collaborative work encourages learners to see the potential of social media as a career-seeking platform
- The lesson is well-organized and very relevant to current social media trends