Part of a biology playlist, the video discusses human ancestry and represents the first in a smaller four-part series exploring humans. It describes the fossils found, where the fit on the family tree, and why there are so many missing pieces.
32 Views 27 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Read more about the homo naledi
- Go into more depth about the rarity of finding fossils even though we know they existed
- Relies on prior knowledge of human anatomy and evolution
- Offers closed captioning for ease of note taking
- Requires very little class time
- Presents a continuum of research findings on the topic