This When We Took over the World video also includes:
Exactly how did humans become the top of the food chain? Follow archeologists through an analysis of the fossil records during a video presentation from the PBS Eons series. The ancient artifacts trace human evolution from Africa to the Americas and from scavengers to hunters.
- Show as an introduction to a unit on human evolution
- Provide maps for pupils to use while recording notes during the video
- Builds on an understanding of natural selection and genetic adaptations
- Provides real-life examples to support the science
- Emphasizes scientific vocabulary throughout