Here's a presentation that shows kids appropriate ways to behave when they are feeling angry. They learn how to identify when they are feeling angry, calming strategies they can use, and words they can use to express their anger. The resource is designed so that a child's name and personal pictures may be inserted into the presentation.
- Print and laminate the edited pages or load them onto a computer or tablet
- The resource includes an ad for materials available for purchase; however, no purchase is required to utilize the materials
- Directions for using the resource and inserting photos are indicated on the last slide.
- Although designed for autistic learners, the resource is appropriate for all children
- The resource permits users to add personal information as well as strategies kids may use to calm themselves and words they can use to appropriately express their anger
- Each slide presents one concept and uses the same background color