This When I Feel... printable & template also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Help youngsters become proactive thinkers and emotional beings with these great worksheets, in which pupils identify what strategies they will use in order to address big feelings, like happiness, sadness, anger, and fear.
110 Views 67 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Before handing out the worksheets, brainstorm a class list of situations in which learners might encounter these feelings, and examples of how they have handled themselves in the past
- Construct a list of specific words or strategies that class members can use to complete the sentence frames listed on their worksheets
- If there is not enough room to write on the worksheets, learners can continue on the backs of the papers. Then, have pupils adhere their papers together to form an individual emotions booklet!
- Well-formatted printables
- Includes helpful graphics and sentence frames