Sometimes it is okay to scream and sometimes it is not. This 18-slide presentation shows kids when to use a loud, outside voice and when to use a quiet inside voice. Customized this social skills story by inserting the child's name and pictures. Directions, and a note for teachers and parents, are found on the last slide.
- Introduce only one or two slides at a time to reduce stress
- Part of a series of social skills stories designed for learners with autism
- Included in the resource are ads for materials for purchase; however, no purchase is necessary to utilize the presentation
- The presentation may be customized
- Each slide features the same cream-colored background