This What's the Deal With Fossil Fuels? video also includes:
Plastic bags, laptops, and even toothpaste all contain petroleum. A lesson explains how to define fossil fuels, including petroleum, and the many uses for fossil fuels in our everyday lives. It also details why new sources need to replace fossil fuels and the recent progress with renewable resources.
- Find out the type of power schools and homes use
- Have pupils make a list of everything in the classroom made from or with the help of fossil fuels
- Relies on prior knowledge of types and sources of energy
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides closed captioning in five languages
- Connects to current issues surrounding energy production