This What Would It Be like to Live on the Moon? video also includes:
Will the next generation have the option of living on the moon? Discover the challenges and adjustments required to live in such a harsh environment with a short video that describes some of the obstacles scientists must overcome in order to permit living on the moon.
- Discuss the travel time between the moon and earth and any communication challenges scientists need to address
- Because exercise requirements vary greatly, research if nutritional or caloric requirements also change for someone living on the moon
- Assumes a basic working knowledge of gravity and radiation
- Addresses scientific discoveries happening right now
- Encourages thinking universally rather than just by country or even globally
- Engaging video maintains viewers' attention