This What to Expect on Halloween presentation also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Halloween is a wonderful and highly social holiday, it includes dressing up, meeting new people, and of course candy! However, for a child with autism, Halloween might be a holiday of stress and uncertainty. Prepare your students for the super fun day with a great social story. The book outlines what to expect, how people will act, what things people might say, and when it is appropriate to eat that candy.
- The resource can be printed and made into a book or used on an electronic device
- It includes reliable social cues that can be extended from the book into social skills practice
- It can be modified by using the child's name and personal photos
- Please note that social stories are highly specific tools created by Dr. Carol Gray. This resource follows her model, but was not necessarily composed by her company