This What’s the “Matter” With Cells and Atoms? video also includes:
Science concepts often span multiple disciplines. Learn strategies for helping pupils make the connections more effectively using an episode from the Good Thinking PD series. The lesson focuses on the concept of cells and atoms as they apply to both life and physical sciences.
- View the lesson with a vertical team to create common strategies and vocabulary
- Pause the video after each point to pause for discussion or re-watch each segment after viewing the full video
- Strategies work for other cross-curricular topics
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a framework for leading a discussion after watching the lesson
- Emphasizes the importance of building a strong understanding of scientific vocabulary