The teenage years find adolescents yearning for independence—and often isolating their parents from their everyday lives. Educate parents on the warning signs of marijuana use, including its effects on the brain and the likelihood of addiction, with an informational reference sheet.
- Have copies of the handout available in the school nurse's and/or counselor's offices
- Attach the page to a parent letter or health class syllabus at the end of the year
- Resouce contains a lot of color; print a test page in black and white to make sure that text is not obscured
- Provides information on marijuana alone, not its connection to other drugs
- Includes links to additional sites to learn more about marijuana use in teens
- Specifically designed for a parental audience