Sharing photos with your friends is a snap with Snapchat! Introduce pupils to a popular social media app with a short video from an extensive digital citizenship series. The resource covers Snapchat's features and privacy settings.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Time for a poll! Ask the class to raise their hand if they use the Snapchat app
- Break students into groups after the video to talk about good and bad experiences with sharing on social media
- Younger learners may be less aware of the explicit content addressed in the video; plan a short discussion afterward to ensure everyone is on the same page
- The video is a great discussion-starter
- Step-by-step instructions show viewers how to use the app safely and enjoyably