Like a copy machine, mitosis produces identical copies of cells. The video explains how the body uses mitosis in growth, cell repair, and asexual reproduction. It covers the general process involved from DNA replication through cell division.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Print the graphic at 1:05 to review the required prior knowledge before sharing the video
- Relate this to the splitting of a cell to create identical twins
- Video best fits as a review of previously taught material
- Includes subtitles in Arabic and English for ease of note taking
- Simple cartoon graphics enhance understanding