Blood makes up approximately seven percent of the weight of each human, but what is blood? As part of the Fuse School Biology playlist, the video describes the four components of blood. It offers descriptions of what they look like as well as their functions.
- Encourage pupils to take notes about the four things found in blood
- Volume is fairly quiet, so ensure scholars will be able to hear it before using the video in class
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Contains links to other videos with more information
- Works well in both traditional and flipped classrooms