Scientists regularly observe evolution, but what are the major transitions? A short, engaging video explains the transition from genes to genomes, and then highlights the move from simple cells to complex cells. Finally, the narrator focuses on singled-celled to multi-celled organisms.
- Discuss if human society counts as a major evolutionary transition
- Hypothesize why the author shared so many peer-reviewed journal articles throughout the video
- Relies on prior knowledge of evolution and genetic mutation
- Highlights famous scientists and their findings
- Offers closed captioning in English, Portuguese, and Serbian