This What Are My Goals? lesson plan also includes:
Empower the teenagers in your class with the knowledge that their future is theirs to control! A set of nine lessons on setting academic, financial, and life goals encourage class members to think about where they'd like to be in ten years, and to consider the obstacles that may challenge them from getting there.
- Add to a career readiness unit or when discussing future goals in a teen issues class
- Connect to a health class during a lesson on teen pregnancy
- Part of a longer life-planning program for middle and high schoolers
- One activity calls for a guest speaker in the classroom
- Prompts class members to think several years into the future, which teenagers are not apt to do on their own
- Comes with all necessary worksheets and handouts