Some ants are so aggressive, they can repel an elephant. Viewers learn this fact and more in an engaging video that is part of a larger playlist on biology. It discusses the relationships between ants and plants. While plants provide food or shelter, ants offer protection from other plants and animals.
- Discuss other mutualistic relationships that happen in your area
- Read about the mythology or old theories about "the devil's garden"
- Relies on prior knowledge of ecosystems and rainforests
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes many references to allow more study on the topic
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Provides closed captioning in Arabic and English for visual learners