Water covers more than 70 percent of Earth's surface. Scholars learn about both freshwater and saltwater biomes in a simple presentation. They compare and contrast the differences in oxygen levels, food sources, and sunlight to better understand the incredible amount of diversity.
- Add the diagram on slide 22 to science journals
- Have small groups select one water biome to research and either write a report, create a presentation, or build a diorama
- Relies on prior knowledge of biomes and interactions
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Uses high contrast colors for easier visualization