This Walk Two Moons: List-Group-Label lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Use a vocabulary asssignment as a quick activity between reading chapters of Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. Young readers choose their favorite words from the vocabulary word list to describe Sal, Phoebe, or any other character from the story and then write two short descriptive sentences.
- Use activity as an in-class or homework assignment
- Make sure dictionaries are accessible for English learners and for those who need extra support
- Directions are easy to understand and explain
- Assignment can easily be adapted by providing a list of different words related to the topic