Adorn your walls with these posters to support your pupils as they learn various vowel sounds and digraphs. Each poster includes a focus sound (the ai digraph, for example), a large image paired with a word that demonstrates that sound, and a list of other words that use the same letters to make that sound.
- Post these on the wall or hand them out to students for reference
- Have learners say each word and vowel sound out loud to practice pronunciation
- Challenge learners to come up with sentences that include several words from one poster
- The Word document can be edited and customized as the teacher sees fit
- Includes plenty of example words to support learners