This US History and Government Examination: June 2018 assessment also includes:
Ready to test your learners about anything and everything related to United States history and government? The resource uses multiple-choice and essay questions to assess knowledge.
7 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Conduct a review of how to analyze a primary source in essay format
- Flip the class by assigning a portion of the essay questions as a take-home test
- Although for New York, the test is appropriate for any United States history and government class
- Tests using a variety of methods, including both closed and open-ended questions
- Ensures students understand how to analyze primary source images and maps as well as text