This US History and Government Examination: January 2018 assessment also includes:
It's time to test those skills! Assess pupils' knowledge of US history and government with short answer questions, multiple-choice items, and essays. The resource serves as a standardized test that functions well for a final exam. Easy-to-understand directions that make it simple for individuals to comprehend the expectations.
- Consider reviewing some of the images to prepare learners
- Create an opportunity for extra credit by adding an additional essay question
- Although written for the state of New York, the resource is applicable to any study US History and Government.
- Breaks down the exam into different parts, making it flexible for planning
- Tests for important skills, such as the ability to analyze maps