This US History and Government Examination: January 2017 assessment also includes:
Looking for a resource that tests both US History and government? Here's a test that serves as a great way to test comprehension of complex concepts by using a variety of question formats and covering a wide array of topics. The documents pupils must analyze for the essay questions include bills, direct quotes, political cartoons, and maps of the time period.
- Consider reviewing the political cartoons at some point in the unit before the test so learners feel prepared when answering test questions
- Create a before-test activity where scholars answer essay questions and peer review them
- The test takes about three hours
- The test checks for more than just rote memorization
- Easy to differentiate for high schoolers