This US History and Government Examination: January 2016 assessment also includes:
Looking for an exam that uses primary sources to test young historians' analytical muscles? Check out a standardized test that asks learners to answer multiple-choice and essay questions to demonstrate their understanding of American history and government. The test covers a wide range of topics, including railroad strikes in the 1800s, the Lend-Lease Act of 1941, and the 24th Amendment.
- Differentiate for GATE by assigning fewer multiple-choice and more open-ended questions
- Extend learning by going over answers to the test questions with scholars after they receive their grades
- Test takes about three hours to complete
- Uses various testing methods
- Asks questions that require critical thinking skills