This US History and Government Examination: August 2013 assessment also includes:
While the United States is now one of the strongest countries in the world, at its founding, it was plagued by controversies over the ratification of the Constitution, the Louisiana Purchase, and the expansion of slavery. Using a high-stakes assessment question and documents, scholars consider how these events affected the early republic. Other assessment items include an analytical essay question on Cold War policy and multiple choice questions for extra practice.
- Create a four-corners debate using the essay prompt on the Cold War
- Use the analysis questions to scaffold how to analyze primary source documents
- Resource is the August 2013 New York State Regents examination
- Multiple choice sets include those that connect to primary sources and standalone questions, making for a variety of assessments
- Easy to integrate questions into instruction for exit tickets or warm-up activities