Practice writing the letter P with a worksheet that reinforces neat writing in both upper and lowercase letters.
2 Collections 44 Views 30 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Copy the entire series to create an alphabet packet for every class member
- Use the bottom portion of the worksheet to write the letter in cursive using a highlighter, direct learners to trace over the new marks
- Showcase items around the classroom and pupils' names who begin with the letter P
- The worksheet is the 16th resource in a series of 26 designed to reinforce handwriting
- Dotted lines help early writers position their letters