The letter O is the focus of a activity that challenges scholars to trace and write independently both upper and lowercase styles.
2 Collections 39 Views 34 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Add a cursive component to the worksheet; write the letter using highlighter and direct learners to trace the marks you made
- Brainstorm words that begin with the letter O
- Have a class set of copies readily available for early finishers to work on after their first task is complete
- The resource is the 15th worksheet in a series of 26 created to provide handwriting practice
- Dotted lines offer beginner writers support