Give scholars the opportunity to perfect their handwriting abilities with a worksheet featuring the letter I. Here, young writers trace and write the letter in upper and lowercase form.
2 Collections 27 Views 23 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Give learners the choice of using colored pencils to trace and write
- Brainstorm words and feature words and class members whose name begins with the letter I
- Direct pupils to attach the practice page to their intereactice writing notebook or binder
- The resource is the ninth worksheet in a series of 26 designed to enhance handwriting skills
- Dotted lines support beginner writers