The letter G is the focus of a worksheet that offers tracing and writing practice to perfect young scholars' handwriting ability.
2 Collections 49 Views 39 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Invite class members to bring in objects whose name begins with the letter in focus
- Allow pupils to trace and write with colored pencils
- Direct learners to attach the sheet to their interactive writing notebook or binder
- The resource is the seventh of 26 in a series of handwriting worksheets
- Best used for beginning writers
- Dotted lines support beginner writers