This Unit 7: Organising Your Writing unit also includes:
Get energized by being organized! Budding business scholars construct professional letters in the seventh of nine career education and skills lessons. The resource covers proper greetings, writing requests, and explaining reasons for communication.
- Before the lesson, place a sample e-mail on the board and diagram it with the class
- Assess learning by having individuals write an e-mail requesting a job reference from a former teacher or boss
- Assumes learners are familiar with the more formal side of business letter writing before beginning the lesson
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- It's easy to print tasks as an alternative to online work
- The lesson examines each element of common professional letters