This Unit 5 Review: Bivariate Data worksheet also includes:
The data says it's a wrap. Pupils work through four review questions with multiple parts dealing with bivariate data. Questions cover creating and interpreting two-way tables and scatter plots with lines of best fit. Scholars finish up the review by analyzing a regression line by looking at the correlation coefficient and the residual plot.
- Use the results of the unit review to determine which individuals need additional practice
- Divide the class into groups to present their solutions to specific questions on the review sheet
- Assumes the class has finished the three lessons in Unit 5 on Bivariate Data
- Organizes the questions in order of the lessons
- Provides a review of the goals of the unit