This Unit 3: Organising Your Emails unit also includes:
Inbox out of control? Let's clean it up! Learners explore the components of an e-mail system during the third lesson in a series of nine that focus on career education and skills. After reading a short passage, individuals identify the correct item or term to describe the tools available to sort e-mails.
- Include examples of spam or junk e-mail to help pupils practice identifying potentially harmful messages
- After everyone finishes, pose an e-mail scenario and ask them to write down what steps to take in that situation
- Briefly discuss the term spam before scholars begin the lesson
- Internet access is a must for the activity
- Simple text makes the lesson perfect for English learners
- The interactive is easy to manipulate