This Unit 10 Review: Quadratics worksheet also includes:
Everything one wanted to know about parabolas in one place. Pupils work 27 problems as a review of the unit on quadratics. Problems range from determining key features of the function and using that information to graph the parabola, to writing the equation of the quadratic function given a graph. Individuals also solve three problems using a situation that is modeled by a quadratic function.
- Have class members write about what they have learned about quadratics
- Use the performance on the review to identify those needing additional assistance
- Fifth and final segment in a quadratics unit
- Includes problems that get to procedural skills, conceptual understanding, and application providing a way to show understanding
- Organizes questions to avoid repetition