This Unit 1: Introduction to Pharmacology unit also includes:
Learn about the study of medications, including those found in nature and those made synthetically. The first of four lessons in a series on pharmacology includes lectures, hands-on experiments, research, and more.
15 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Invite a pharmacologist to speak to the class either in person, on Skype, or a similar program
- Use the provided outline to ensure coverage of all topics in discussion, lecture, experiments, and research
- Assumes some basic prior knowledge of both biology and chemistry
- Links to resources for extended research opportunities
- Provides all PDF and video files required to complete the lesson