Packet with possibilities, a helpful presentation is designed to provide information about motor planning deficits in learners with autism spectrum disorder. The presentation also models activities that improve planning and develop motor skills.
9 Views 6 Downloads
- Use as part of a professional development seminar
- Share the resource with parents and guardians of learners with autism spectrum disorder
- The embedded YouTube links do not work; however, they are available on the Internet by searching for the titles
- Includes suggestions on how to support learning and how to teach motor planning
- Several of the slides address parental concerns and offer suggestion for them
- Activities that improve motor planning skills and accommodations are also suggested