Where can we find sources of water in our solar system? It seems Neptune's moon may be an option. A video lesson explores the characteristics of Neptune's largest moon Triton. There are many unique features that may surprise your classes as they watch the episode of a larger solar system playlist.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they watch the video
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time for questions and discussion
- Requires access to the Internet for independent viewing of the YouTube video
- Includes links to additional resources on the same topic
- Uses images to help improve understanding